Friday, February 13, 2009

What's That On Your Wrist



I was the only 5th grader in Study Hall reading Soldier of Fortune magazine...

I know that's weird. It was a bit strange then too. There were lots of questioning looks from teachers; I was always glad that no discussion of future plans was brought up in that time:

"Now children, what would you like to be when you grow up?"
"I'd like to be a doctor."
"Good, how about you?"
"A scientist."
"Very good...Dustin? How about you?"
"I would like to travel to various places of conflict about our globe and bring justice to the oppressed."

But anyway, back to SOF magazine. I always saw these ads in the back for elephant hair bracelets...and I always wanted one.
So early last year I found one at a great website (which is approved by numerous elephant hair fans as all the hair is gathered in humane ways):

http://justelephant.com/

1 comment:

BJ not BK said...

can you order 2? I would love one as well